Thursday, March 12, 2009

after performance evaluation

Post it if you'd like!!
1. What is (was) the most memorable aspect of rehearsals prior to the concert?
2. What is (was) the most memorable aspect of the concert itself?
3. What do you see as the pluses and minuses of this particular ensemble work?
4. What could you have done differently in your own preparation/ performance?
5. If you were the director of SAIMARAC, what would you have done differently during rehearsals?
6. What do you need from me as a conductor?
7. Other comments/concerns/joys??


answers thus far:
1. I remember a lot of talking and noise. There was not a lot of team work.
2. I thought it was really cool after Hoj! hura Hoj!. I felt really good!
3. I love working with an ensemble because it is a challenge for me to work with harmonies.
4. I could have started working on my music earlier. It would have made it a lot easier.
5. I would take each rehearsal and do one song per rehearsal. I work better that way...focused on one song at a time.
6. I think it's more me becoming adjusted to you conducting and learning to follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment